Monday, August 1, 2016

A Trail of bygone eras


Can you identify the structure of the corridor in this picture? If you are a travel freak , you might have recalled it in your deep down ,but not sure about the guessed one..!o.Kay,spilled the beans.We would see the structure of columns along the corridor when we were entering the premises  of Taj Mahal.It is exactly by the right side after we get the main gate nearby the ticket counter.

There was some restoration work in progress during my visit to Agra.Drywall was being skimmed ,that's what we can say through the picture.I don't know about post-work position,but clicked then by impulse and thereby being presented here this way.Hope it certainly make you aware of a nondescript monument nearing the colossal wonder of the world,Taj Mahal,the ivory white marble mausoleum.


Linked to Our World Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. It looks like the site of an ancient marketplace. Could be renovated into a Marigold Hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taj Mahal? I would never have guessed. But of course, I have not visited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice capture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Nice capture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why it looked familiar. I may have to check my Taj Mahal album, I may have the same exact shot.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's charming in its own way. Those doors look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never have guessed, although it does have a style you could associate with the Taj Mahal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit and comment.