Saturday, October 22, 2016

Accolades


That was the day to be remembered receiving applause from Sri Mandali Buddha Prasad garu, Deputy Speaker of A.P.State Assembly when I had presented him my translation work of The God Father.He is well known to be a man of principles in connection with Culture and language apart from his stature as a politician.There were many writers and others attended there in the meeting hall.In fact, I have not planned for a photograph on the spot but all of a sudden he initiated the move for it and perhaps which could have laid deep down in me too.Thanks to the Gentleman.By the way,Glad to reveal that the first print of the book has been exhausted and which brought me unforeseen recognition.All I trust in God for whatever comes my way.

1 comment:

Thanks for your visit and comment.