Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Gandhi Bhavan at Bangalore

Last year, I was in Bangalore for a day or two during my Sri Lanka journey.Before reaching out for my flight, happened to have a stay at the Gandhi bhavan nearby Saravana stores.The premises was very clean and calm with lush greenery.Not only that,interesting things like Naturopathy health outlet,Gandhi literature and other staying accommodation facilities were there.Khadi propagating center was also in the same premises. Statues of different postures of Gandhi ji  added much attraction to the ambiance.Sri Lankan blasts remind me all that old days.Our prayers with the Island country.Here are some pics I wish to share.
   (On a wall,Gandhi ji with other patriots)

(Gandhian and other literature counter)

(Gandhi bhavan)

(  Statues in the premises)


2 comments:

Thanks for your visit and comment.