Saturday, June 27, 2020

A Review on my Kindle E-book




The Guest Obsessed ---------------------------------- This is the first story in KVVS Murthy' stories book "The Riverside man and other short stories". I am too obsessed with this story. I don't know whether there is true "love at first sight " or not but surely that is true when a human being encounters an animal. If you love and treat them at first sight, a melancholic relationship develops and later on their sudden disappearance makes you to feel the pain, whenever you happen to see the place where you saw them first with a loving attitude. If you tame or I'll treat them they become a menace to you in course of time and you will be constrained to adopt even inhuman methods to get rid of them. The story depicts this truth in a beautiful manner. The language in story is simple and touching. From the very moment I saw the cover page of story my inner voice told me perhaps stories might be beautiful in this book and the very first story provide that my premonition was correct.🙏 -----Reviewed by R.S.Venkateswaran

(IF YOU WISH TO HAVE THE BOOK FOR FREE Click here for details & DON'T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR REVIEW ON THE AMAZON PAGE)

2 comments:

Thanks for your visit and comment.